Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Me and My Shadow

I have a shadow that follows me wherever I go. My shadow loves me and I love my shadow. I've had her for almost 9 years now and I know someday soon she won't be here anymore. But, as long as she wants to hang around, that would be wonderful! Although, I have two legs and two arms, my shadow seems to have four legs and a tail! Yes, my shadow is my dog. She is my Great Dane! No matter where I go, she is right beside me, leaning against me, always there.

But, as big as she is, just like any small child, she is scared of thunderstorms! If they are in the middle of the night, she climbs into our bed looking for the comfort of a parent! There's nothing like a 100lb Great Dane trying to cuddle in the covers! If it's during the day, she wants to be as close to me as possible! Even if it's trying to crawl under my desk in my office! She will get there even if it means breaking the keyboard in the process.

I love my big, grey dog!

0 comments: