Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Greetings, Greetings, Greetings.....

Wouldn't you like to go away? Greetings, greetings, greetings. Come and see me don't delay!

The above, including the title are the lyrics to a song I have been singing all morning and playing on my phone.

Because of this, I have decided to have a little contest!!!! Tadah!!!

The first person who can tell me the artist or group of said above lyrics, will get a free bar of one of my delicious and delectable soaps!!! But, put on your thinking caps because it isn't as easy as you think!!!

Have fun!!!!

5 comments:

Bruno and Betty said...

I know this!!! (AND now can't stop singing it to myself) I just texted my hubby is that cheating? :)

Christie Cottage said...

Love your title of your blog!

First Light Glass said...

I admit I tried to cheat and couldn't find them on google. I'm so bad at lyrics.

Shadowfax said...

That's funny Moxie and thank you Christie. Now, I have to say, I have a couple of blogs and someone else has figured the artist out!! But, I'll let this blog continue and won't post the answer yet!

Almay Alday said...

I don't know the answer but I love all things that rhyme!