Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to my favorite person

Today is the birthday of one of my favorite people. I've known her all of her life. We've been through many ups and downs, good times and bad times and through it all we've remained the best of friends! I could go on and on about her many awesome qualities, but it would probably bore most people! She's the first person I call when I have exciting news and also when I need to rant. She's a great listener and will give advice when she knows I want to hear it or ask for it.

As kids, we were probably the biggest enemies, but as we've grown into adults we are the best friends two sisters can have. I love her more than anything and she knows I am always there for her, no matter what!

So, today, my sister HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! May you have many, many more! I love you always!

Love,

ME


0 comments: