Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Don't call my Phone Cause I'm Kind of Busy

Well, not so much busy as my phone blew up!!!!! I've never realized until tonight how dependent I am on my phone. At one time in my life, I knew all of my friends phone numbers by heart. If I needed a phone, there was usually a payphone on the corner, just in case I really needed to make a phone call.

Now? When that screen goes blank, your life blows up!! All those numbers from long ago are long gone!! I have become so dependent on just tapping my phone and Walah! the person I wanted to speak to is on the phone!

The internet? Long gone. I just either have to wait until I get home to get back into the world or hope I have a WiFi connection somewhere near.

Oh, and heaven forbid you want to drive somewhere! What if I get a flat tire, I get in an accident, I'm lost!!!! Oh My! I just don't even want to think about it.

Oy vey! I'm waking up first thing in the morning to hit the phone store!

0 comments: